Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: venue question?
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
Eddie Machete
sorry guys bad fucking memory sure i posted this before.

wondering the name and location of a roller rink i think maybe in the rexdale area.
i sure i went to a couple parties at this place, almost positive syrous/utopia united we stand was here. anyone know any other parties at this location?

was 3 rooms front arena was huge with a chillout room of it and "boomroom" written on the wall, back was was 2 other room with half pipes and shit.

someone told me this a while ago terrible memory
thanks
iamsunchicken
Scooters wink.gif

There were actually 2 roller rinks that I partied in. One near Humber College and one in Mississauga and both if I'm right were called Scooters.

I went to a Chemistry, something else I can't remeber what it was tho....I know I was there with max and it was in 1993 and it was in July or August.....I'm waiting for him to message me back to see if he remembers, and a Happy Face called Masquerade on October 26, 1996.

Hope that helps getdown.gif
iamsunchicken
Sorry to double post but that party that I can't remember would have been anywhere after the long weekend in May till the end of August. It was summer and I was there with someone I had just met on the long weekend in May. :P lol I honestly think all our minds are WAY to fuzzy and max remembers being there too, but doesnt know what party it was either 893poopy.gif
Eddie Machete

wheelies maybe ?
sigma you remember?
my damn memory is so tarnished
used to party every day like it was my last like we all did
Eddie Machete
QUOTE (iamsunchicken @ Nov 16 2004, 07:33 PM)
Scooters wink.gif

There were actually 2 roller rinks that I partied in. One near Humber College and one in Mississauga and both if I'm right were called Scooters.

I went to a Chemistry, something else I can't remeber what it was tho....I know I was there with max and it was in 1993 and it was in July or August.....I'm waiting for him to message me back to see if he remembers, and a Happy Face called Masquerade on October 26, 1996.

Hope that helps getdown.gif

not sure if that was the place but thanks
pukka
my first party was at scooters....great venue

whoop there it is!!

user posted image

user posted image
sigma
Yes it was a great venue.

Trip to the Moon

I loved it so much I wanted it for Syrous 02

Judgement Day
iamsunchicken
Yes thank you Pukka. Trip to the moon is the one I couldnt remember the name of smile.gif

But if Scooters is not the one you are looking for then I'm not sure of any other roller rinks in that area. Sorry Eddie :(
sigma
There was another roller rink in Mississauga. A couple raves were held there. I think Better Days and maybe another. The scooters one that Judgement Day was at was all sci-fi lookin. Not sure I was ever at the venue you speak of Eddie.
iamsunchicken
Yup I went to the one in Mississauga also named Scooters, dont remember which parties they were either but I know I went to a few there and being confused cause it was also named Scooters..............Ah who am I kiding?? lol I was always confused in those days
Toxic
QUOTE (iamsunchicken @ Nov 23 2004, 10:32 PM)
Yup I went to the one in Mississauga also named Scooters, dont remember which parties they were either but I know I went to a few there and being confused cause it was also named Scooters..............Ah who am I kiding?? lol I was always confused in those days

i think atlantis' rave-o-rama was held there too.. maybe... perhaps. id unno..
sigma
Rave-o-Rama was at the Pickering Internation Trade Center or some shit. I think its just called the Trade Center.
iamsunchicken
Actually it was called the Metro East Trade Center and these days they call it nothing as Wal-mart tore it down last fall and built a Sams Club there. Rave-O-Rama was the one and only rave within walking distance to my house (that I know of) and I couldnt go to it cause I had just had my appendix removed 5 days earlier. Lol but my house was grand central station as everyone stopped by to get ready, and all through the night people were trapsing through, passing out, partying :P lol I still had a good time. rockon.gif Wish I could have played on the velcro wall though. uuconcertlight.gif
sigma
That rave was madness. So much space so big and wideopen. Was fun to trip out in. wink.gif
pukka
lol how could i forget that judgment day was there

only the second and last time i was at that space

loved the cafeteria area for the chill out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.