Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: old xstatic dat's + tapes
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
jward
anyone interested.

or pooling togther $$, so we may rip them all for archiving purposes..

see this post on tribe..

post by mark scaife:

10 Years of CD’s, tapes, and Dats for sale.
From the early days of X-Static records to recent times I have for sale 2 big boxes of just about every old master, copy, and original ever sold in Toronto plus a whole load of cd promos given to me throughout my span as a Dj here in the city.

I’m not going to go through all of it and make a list of what’s what, I’m simply going to let people interested make me an offer for this collection and take the boxes away with you; but trust me there is a lot of stuff here.

Mark

mark@volumeeleven.com

markscaife

Live in Denver is in there for sure along with Dr.No and old Terry Mullen and so on and so on....

How do I have them? I owned X-Static records.

As far as price goes, there are offers floating around the $400 mark that I refused.

This is a collection, not a pile of junk!

Over & Out

Mark
Toxic
mark scaife owned x-tatic????
sigma
Interesting. Alan told me personally that all the master tapes got lost when being shipped to the Vancouver store. He said shipped or stolen. That was right before he left the country. Question is, what year are these tapes from?

hmm
Toxic
something doesnt seem right about this....
sigma
..and when did Mark Scaife buy all the XStatic assets?
First i heard of this. Im not saying it isnt possible, i just never heard about this.
charade
...the spotters are up in arms!!!...
catalyst
Yeah I'm not an expert but I was surpised when he said he owned X tatic
charade
...the thread seems kind of weird...he's just like 'there's a bunch of stuff, whatever'....does not seem real sound to me...
catalyst
you owned x-tatic?

Ha HA nice one 'T'!!!
Toxic
QUOTE (catalyst @ May 19 2004, 04:48 AM)
you owned x-tatic?

Ha HA nice one 'T'!!!

wink.gif

i have a feeling im gonna stir some shit over there... heheh
cool.gif
Eddie Machete
if this turns out to be the real deal i'll throw in a couple hun for sure

smells kinda fishy though
catalyst
So I got some new tapes today.
sigma
which ones
catalyst
Way too many to mention but there are two of yours in there.
catalyst
Camera battery is recharging so maybe tommorow I'll find time to post some pics.

Sigma-7 tapes - one is plain and says Sigma 7 (E) and the other is nicely pressed up, the cover has a gold robo face emerging from a circuit board. Can't wait to listen to these!
catalyst
And Swindla! I got something for you!
sigma
interesting. the (E) one might be second one i released. The robo face one was the first tape I did for XStatic. I was gonna encode it for the forum soon.
catalyst
user posted image
catalyst
user posted image
catalyst
user posted image
sigma
pictures are broken
catalyst
Yeah stupid imagestation. I noticed when I put them up 2 out of 3 would appear, then all would, then 1 would appear etc.
catalyst
this might work but will be huge..

user posted image
sigma
they have hotlink protection. try to copy the images to your harddriver. resize them to under 700pixels and attach them to your message.
catalyst
user posted image
Eddie Machete
QUOTE(catalyst @ May 22 2004, 06:21 PM) *

IPB Image

wow dude these are the tapes you bought got all them recently
time to hook a tape deck up homey
ZenSouljah
I saw one tape I WANT!! Sniper The Calm SKy, love that tape, all I want is one! :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.