Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freakin
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Syrous Archive > 2nd Generation
charade
Freakin
Dose/Syrous - Oct 28. 1998

Set the table for the year of the mega-party. Really good event. Huge space. A bit of the flyer is cut off in the middle due to size.

front with fold-over
charade
front:
charade
back:
charade
inside part one:
charade
inside part two:
charade
sticker:
jungle kid
lost my friends inside and ended up finidng my girl at the time who was all f--ked up on ex and was no help finding them had to babby set . finally found them dering mix master mikes set . My favoret set of the hole night . Whene he spun that one track by zeplinn or floyd cant remmber who did the track and whene he stated skraching to it i thought that was the sickist thing.
some of the costums were cool like the guys in jungle zuluu masks they won $500 for best costum and the guy dersed up as big thing of ex danceing on the stage . For most this was a good party .
charade
Afterparty:

charade
Afterparty back:

esoteric
This party was insane, I had a great time. Funnily enough I ran into my neighbour who I grew up with.

It seemed that every time I left and came back to the jungle room I'd be hearing the Dubplate Pressure Remix, as obviously it was a massive track at the time.

Does anyone remember Mix Master Mike blowing the speakers?

The only downside was at one point a mini orgy in the washroom, it was ridiculous.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.