Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what evre hapined to
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
jungle kid
What evre hapiend to Mc trigga Ruffneck Medecin muffin Jungle Phd and Dominick you dont here about them eny more .
charade
Trigger left the city for a bit

Medicine Muffin plays sunday at the UP and Down on Adelaide Street

Dominik still plays at hardcore events, I saw him on Queen Street a couple weeks ago. Looks exactly the same.

Ruffneck does not spin anymore

Jungle PHD I'm not so sure. He played or was meant to play an event a few months ago.
jungle kid
Ruffneck does not spin eny more he was sick last time I saw him was at rush hour .
Dominick stell spins havent seen him on a flyer fo a long time And Trigger left the city well I didn't find him much of a good mc eny ways I relly aint to found of the canadian mc Like CADDY CAD one party theyer briths next there Jamacan . some I liked like bandit L natural frienddleyman And E-by-gum. Thats my opinuon. Am going get my ass kicked LOL .
SmoothOperator
We were discussing Ruffneck a while back on here. Tried looking for the thread, but the search feature turned up nothing. Weird.
Anyways I work with his cousin. He says Ruffneck is a family guy now, and is hard to convince to come out and play. hehehe
I believe he's producing however.
pukka
ruffneck was really a prince...one of the top 3 legends of toronto along with mark oliver and marcus

maybe dr no

sigma
QUOTE (pukka @ Apr 28 2004, 12:20 PM)
maybe dr no

maybe?! you gotta be kidding me. Neil was the top legend in my book. He was the one that got Jungle rolling in TO. Along with Medicine Muffin, Maloc X, Jungle PHD, Ruffneck, Marcus, James St. Bass. But as far as Im concerned Dr. No was tops.
pukka
i feel dr no kinda just lived off his rep...i know hes the orginator etc but overall for toronto in every way (past present future) it would def be mark oliver/marcus and someone else..i guess not ruffneck now that i think about it as he dosent really do anything anymore and the other dudes are still pumping
Toxic
i give the torch to dr no. and you will be hearing about him this summer..
also, ruffneck will be makin a return, you heard it here first.

PHD has played several events in the last few years.
pukka
i guess the third don would be dr trance (past present future)

sector7g
dr. trance is a dick. although he may have had a part in the scene he is still a dick. why don't we give props to chris sheppard while you at it? cause he's a dick to.
charade
What's wrong with him. The rave scene is/was full of idiots.
sector7g
You know when you think someone is probably a cool guy then you meet him and he is just soo cocky and high in himself that you want to punch him in the face? To me that sums up dr. trance. I know people have bad moments and he is entitlted to act however he wants but I still don't like the guy. But to get back to the point of the topic...Dr. No is the true king.
wickedselecta
DR NO = the DON

dont put his name n that wank dr trance in the same post

sector7g
I promise you, I wil NEVER EVER do that again. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
transcendz
Dr. No was/is brilliant. I still have an old tape with he and Ruffneck. Brilliant.

From Sykosis.

On another note, Darren Jay is looking for bookings in Toronto, any takers?
sigma
QUOTE (transcendz @ Apr 29 2004, 10:09 PM)
Dr. No was/is brilliant. I still have an old tape with he and Ruffneck. Brilliant.

From Sykosis.

Woot! can you please please please please encode it and send it to my FTP site? we gotta have that for the forum! i have NO Sykosis recordings, this forum is so in need of some oldskool Toronto Recordings. Pretty Please!!!
lol

laugh.gif
Eddie Machete
yea girl make it happen
for REAL
pukka
ive got the ruffneck set from the unity party that was for sykosis the infamous blue jays won jam

also dr no and ruffneck from infininity sprint 93 if that helps
sigma
I'll host anything from the TO scene. Of course not in high quality but still good enough for everyone to enjoy. Just say the word and I'll send you the FTP info.
Variant
QUOTE (pukka @ Apr 30 2004, 12:19 PM)
ive got the ruffneck set from the unity party that was for sykosis the infamous blue jays won jam

also dr no and ruffneck from infininity sprint 93 if that helps

haha.

"and we got the blew joiys winnin today.. and lemme hear some noise caz the blew joiys won today.. " etc.

Peecee Pee
gotta get some sykosis audio up for sure

Step Up Pukka!!!!
pukka
i would love to step up but stepping up takes food out of my sons mouth
Peecee Pee
QUOTE (pukka @ Jul 12 2004, 05:19 PM)
i would love to step up but stepping up takes food out of my sons mouth

Shit Fella You Fucking Kidding
Sound Like You Need A Job Home Boy
Dubbing Tapes Ain't Gonna Build No Fortune
Peecee Pee
Yo I Checked Your Page And If Thats How It Is
Ill Buy The Tape And Ill Donate It
pukka
yo yo yo what set yo?

all i feed my son is boiled potatos and blank tdk tapes
sector7g
I heard maxell has more protien.
Peecee Pee
QUOTE (pukka @ Jul 12 2004, 09:05 PM)
yo yo yo what set yo?

Just Discovered View New Post Button Cool Shit

I Was Talking Bout Any Sykosis Tapes A Necessity
Foundation Buisness Wish I Still Had Them Tapes

Sounded Like You Were Offering Before
"also dr no and ruffneck from infininity sprint 93 if that helps"

Probly Be Hosted In Lower Quality Like The Other Mixes
Cant See Any Harm In That
Might Get Ya Some Promo For Your Site At Worst
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.