Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Renegades two year
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
charade
Renegades two year
Renegades - May 1. 1999

Nice flyer. Held at the International Centre. This party was only ok to me. It was hard to really get a good vibe going in such a large space. There just did not seem to be a ton of energy inside. There are a couple tapes from this night. I have the Andy C and GQ one which seems sort of dull. I would be curious to hear more thoughts. the flyer just does not quite fit into the scanner. Better scans are welcome!

front:
charade
back:
charade
inside:
jungle kid
Me and my friend went to this party sick as hell left 30 min Into who was after Andy c cant remmder If It was Shimon or Redone stell a fun Party. last party in canada for awhaile . Still wish thay threw patys @ the Internashanal Center or at the Cne .
Murk-E
THE BEST FUCKING PARTY I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO......ANDY RINSED THE FUCKING PLACE....AND U CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON GQ FOR THE VIBE BOOST!!!

WHOS GOT THIS SET? spin.gif
skaylz
Wow again what a party...
Andy C's best set ever in Toronto.......Hands Down.

I'm gonna stop posting because i've been to all these jams.

This is a wicked site. Big Up!
kalev
i had a blast at this party. i found the vibe was live inside despite the huge space.
back in those days thou i could have partied anywhere and had a blast. rave on! getdown.gif
catalyst
When we were leaving GQ, Andy C Shimon and Red One were sitting outside waiting for their ride looking damned tired I should mention. GQ sees my friend pulling out his camera and gets them to all get up to pose. Class act!
LG_83
Honestly....Andy didnt really tear it up, played some wicked tracks but his mixing is nowhere near his sound of the past 5 years or so. Red One and L natural's set sounds better. Andy C @ syrous 8 year @ turbo was probably the best ive heard here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.