Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Throwdown
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
charade
The Throwdown
Dose - December 12. 1998

Looks like a great event and that is what I heard. I did not really go to alot of Dose events at the time unless they teamed with someone. I think this was held at The Opera House and perhaps there was a boxing ring set up as well! If you have other versions please post.

flyer one front:
charade
flyer one back:

charade
flyer two front:
charade
flyer two back:
nuttz
This party was held at a Bingo hall.
I'm not exactly sure where. My brain isn't what it used to be. I do remember Czech and Glaude throwing it down proper at this party. i have some good picture that I took of the both of them inside the ring.
good Times.
charade
oh the Bingo Hall at Highway 7?...I have not really begun to post my Bingo hall flyers yet but will do shortly...post the pics!...
nuttz
Don't have a scanner. I'll try and get over to my parents sometime this week and do it.
jungle kid
This was my First brake beat party . There was boxing ring in the main room and in the smaller room they were sping hip hop for a bit then hard house that was the frist time I herd the new skool mix of Herbie Handcock the rockit fun night.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.