sigma
AUDIO: Dj sigma7, MC's Marcus & EZ - {Side A}

Check the flyer gallery for more info

Some brutal mixing moments but shit happens smile.gif
Eddie Machete
think the link might be broken
have to check back on this one
sigma
you were right. my mistake. all fixed now. side B coming soon.

WARNING: mixes can be pretty bad at times lol. I hated those decks. Pitch control was fucked. needles jumpin. tables were too tight. ok im done complaining. had hardly any control. then again...i wasnt that used to playing on decks other than my own.
Eddie Machete
right on nice
little classic material
sigma
I'll upload the second Part soon. A couple more tracks that I played then some Dj Candyman.
Bry
Nice Chris, you spun some great tunes!

"Dark, Dark, you walk into some place and it's Dark.." Love that tune.

"I love the way you hold me, me, me, me.." Great tune as well.

Hey, anyone remember that tune a while back. It breaks down midway and 2 guys start talking sped up. Something like " **** after dark" "After dark, how do you know when it's dark?" "Well, how do you know when it's after dark?" "I don't know"

Something like that..
sigma
oh fuk i know the tune your talking about but i havent heard it in ages!! was that on Bogwappa Records? Toxic? 0=0?
Bry
I know I have heard it a few places but I remember hearing Ruffneck spin it on one of his tapes.
Murk-E
Track at 29 mins is?
sigma
QUOTE (Murk-E @ Mar 31 2004, 02:29 AM)
Track at 29 mins is?

Wicked choon on Moving Shadow by Hyper On Experience. Half Stepper I think, i have to dig it up to get the correct title. Its a 10' record.
sigma
Side B now online. About 14 minutes left of my set then it goes into Dj CandyMan.

AUDIO: Dj sigma7, MC's Marcus & EZ - {Side B}
Murk-E
QUOTE (sigma @ Apr 6 2004, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (Murk-E @ Mar 31 2004, 02:29 AM)
Track at 29 mins is?

Wicked choon on Moving Shadow by Hyper On Experience. Half Stepper I think, i have to dig it up to get the correct title. Its a 10' record.

Thank - U happy.gif
Bry
There was a repress I picked up on the pastels on 12".
Reinforced
shid man, absolutly wicked stuff respect! Loads of jungle darkness tunes! nice vibes!

greets
transcendz
Chris,

by the way, i love you wink.gif
lol

brilliant.
listening to these tonight.

thank you for these

green_souljah
QUOTE(sigma @ Feb 18 2004, 09:02 PM) *

I'll upload the second Part soon. A couple more tracks that I played then some Dj Candyman.

wait wait wait......

"the one they call sweeet....the Candyman....kick it up...run wild!"

If so, I do believe this was one of my very, very first tapes, Nicky Blackmarket was on that tape somewhere
as well wasn't he?

Man it would be nice to hear that again!

Im enjoying the first side as I type this!

*EDIT*

Holy shit this is it!

Thanks a lot man!
Eddie Machete

cool forgot this was on here, really like your set sigma and you dropped crack is evil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.