The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Syrous Archive > 1st Generation
sigma
TITLE: Syrous #03 - 'Origin Unknown '
DATE: August 13th 1994
AUDIO: Darren Jay - Part 1 (Mystical Influence & MC EZ{A}){B} - Part 2 {A&B}
ATTENDANCE: 1400

FEATURED DJ:
Dj Darren Jay & MC Dr. No

MEMORIES: Held at what would be one of the most popular Rave venues. The Honey Pot was a small abandoned Ski Hill / Lodge near Richmond Hill. It unfortunatly no longer exsists. Origin Unknown had a massive sound wall outside pointing towards the ski hill with the popular argon lazer system pointing right into the night sky. You could see the beams for miles. Theres nothing like raving under the stars...with lazers! The noise complaints came in from miles away. The cops shut us down around 8am. What an amazing night.

DESIGN BY: (concept) Chris Smart, (work) Terry

IPB Image
swindla007
and what made it especially kewl was that my car was backstage!!! party people in the house!! actually it was more like "party people on the hood!!!! wikkid party! biggrin.gif
sigma
The Honey Pot was one of my favorite locations back then. Wish it was still around so i could take some pictures of the place, just for memories. Unfortunatly the location is completely vanished. I cant find any pictures of the place, nothing online. All i found is this... An aerial view from about 3 - 5 years ago. It had already been demolished. Its been replaced with a Golf Course.

Anyone have pictures of the Honey Pot?
sigma
Audio upgraded, Including Part 2 of Darren Jays set now online!

128kbps and in stereo. Check the above links.

Enjoy!
Peecee Pee
QUOTE (sigma @ Jul 16 2005, 02:11 PM)
Audio upgraded, Including Part 2 of Darren Jays set now online!

128kbps and in stereo. Check the above links.

Enjoy!

Yer God Damn RIght
Thank You
Toxic
i think the phuture generations party was there, with dee lite. i might have some crappy pics around here somewhere.
sigma
yea it was there. i had a wicked time that night sittin on the hill .

dude, crappy pics are just as good. get them online! that place is history now.
billy416
funny side note. i called up V (ez mc) tonight to give him a flashback but apparently he is out on a date at a concert. i'll give him a flashback memory lane when i touch base with him.
DB3251
any oldschool heads know the track at 5:10 on the Mystical Side A set

thanks smile.gif
Toxic
QUOTE(DB3251 @ Apr 17 2007, 04:21 PM) *

any oldschool heads know the track at 5:10 on the Mystical Side A set

thanks smile.gif

sorry for the uber late reply, its Droppin Science 01 - For the positive thinking crew.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.