Full Version: Wicked
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
SmoothOperator
Better Days - Wicked
October 28, 1995
SmoothOperator
::.::
sigma
shit that flyers pretty beat up. I have a copy so i might replace this upload.

smile.gif
SmoothOperator
hehehe yeah the flyers in my pockets usually got pretty beat up. Check out the Liberation flyer! lol
I would always just empty my pockets of damp, mangled flyers when I got home, and throw em in a junk drawer. Some are in bad shape!
Hotpants
biggrin.gif Awe my first rave! Boy did I ever wear the wrong shoes. Dancing? Or looking good? LOL Well at 17 all you are basically concerned with is looking good, so you guessed it, I ended up all mangled on the carpet with a bunch of sweaty people. Hey Rob didn't Paul Eltom hurl hard that night? I think so. ohmy.gif
sigma
QUOTE (Hotpants @ Feb 11 2004, 05:42 PM)
Hey Rob didn't Paul Eltom hurl hard that night? I think so. ohmy.gif

Rob who and who lol. Like your alias tho. Hotpants haha
SmoothOperator
QUOTE (sigma @ Feb 11 2004, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (Hotpants @ Feb 11 2004, 05:42 PM)
Hey Rob didn't Paul Eltom hurl hard that night? I think so.  ohmy.gif

Rob who and who lol. Like your alias tho. Hotpants haha

hehehe Chris...I'm Rob.
And Leah, I don't remember this party at all. I suppose I was there, but don't remember it. This seems to be the case with many of the parties I went to. I've abused my brain, and body too much tongue.gif
I'll do some deep meditation and see if I can remember! lol
As for Paul puking...wouldn't surprize me one bit!

*edit* one more thing...Welcome aboard babe! Nice talking with you again last night. My how time flies! I've got some D15 pics of you I might post along with the flyer!
transcendz
crazy, i still have a shirt from this event. It's white with a black collar and around the sleeves (more of a cuff) with Wicked written on the front and better days productions u.k on the back. Everyone always laughs their asses off when they see me wearing it.

i should frame it or something. it definitely has seen its *better days* heh ew. punny
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.