Full Version: Quick Question
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
Code Knowledge
Did Omni Trio ever play in TO ?
shinobi
QUOTE(Code Knowledge @ Jul 5 2008, 12:29 PM) *

Did Omni Trio ever play in TO ?

No.

I don't think he DJ'ed much, if at all during the years he was active as a producer.
Code Knowledge
Strange...I once met someone who bragged (large) about being the sound man (stage tech) for Omni Trio ...??....again this is really why I ask..

on that note...has Moving Shadow ever been through ??..
shinobi
QUOTE(Code Knowledge @ Jul 7 2008, 04:47 PM) *

Strange...I once met someone who bragged (large) about being the sound man (stage tech) for Omni Trio ...??....again this is really why I ask..
on that note...has Moving Shadow ever been through ??..

LOL maybe but why would one guy need a stage tech? Omni Trio is one person, Robert Haigh. I think whoever told you that was full of shit.

The only Moving Shadow I know of is the Moving Shadow record label . I've never heard of a DJ/producer/whatever named Moving Shadow.
Code Knowledge
QUOTE(shinobi @ Jul 8 2008, 06:07 PM) *

LOL maybe but why would one guy need a stage tech? Omni Trio is one person, Robert Haigh. I think whoever told you that was full of shit.
The only Moving Shadow I know of is the Moving Shadow record label . I've never heard of a DJ/producer/whatever named Moving Shadow.

DUH....hahha

I was just curious if the *label* moving shadow was ever spotlighted here in TO or for that matter in North America at all...

For one the most influential (@ least to me anyways) labels it just seems strange that they never did any large promo for live events...maybe they didnt have too ?

You always see other labels just do shows with all of the talent they produce and such....just curious thats all ...heheh

thanks for the response Shinobi.....where is everyone else @ >>?
Toxic

no, omni trio never played here, and there was never a moving shadow event really.

unfortunate. one of the finest labels ever.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.