Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Vault Network
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
sigma
The experiment ...

http://sigmavault.ning.com/

This is not going to be the new site to replace this forum, its a secondary portal for everyday uploads, chats and general use. What I would like to do is keep this forum here strictly as a database. No open forum discussion, we can have that at the Network site. This forum will remain as a database for all the flyer's, audio, video, articles and will work side by side with the Network. Files uploaded to the network site will find there way into the Forum/database quicker. No more putting files on download sites like sendspace or megaupload, just upload them directly to the Vault Network site.

The Vault Network site has a couple of benefits, everyone gets their own personal page to upload video, audio, photos, and even post a blog message. All members must be approved by me before they can join but I'm wondering if I should make this an invite only site. One that is not accessible by the public. This way we prevent leeches.

Let me know what you guys think.

remember the Vault Network site is still in its early stages. Lots of customization can be done. This is just a test to see if this will work for us.
sector7g
I like it. Its like myspace without the gayness.
sigma
lol exactly. and if things grow we can get our own domain name, remove the google ads and add more features.
antihero
QUOTE(sigma @ Jan 30 2008, 07:26 PM) *

lol exactly. and if things grow we can get our own domain name, remove the google ads and add more features.

Nice going chris. This is what the site needs.
Bry
Been w hile since I have been on, what happened to the ring?
sigma
i had to take it down, sry. I just got too much goin on. couldn't take care of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.