Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sniper @ Phuture Generation 1994
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Audio Archive > Toronto Raves
Eddie Machete

you guys are in for a treat, big set from sniper
features EZ and Dr.No on the mic, gonna put this on the permanant server soon.

thanks to ed the anti-hero for the rip

for you jungle heads sniper@future gen
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ggadm7
Toxic
ohh shit!
shinobi
Can someone upload this file again?
Eddie Machete
QUOTE(shinobi @ Feb 18 2008, 02:55 AM) *

Can someone upload this file again?

yea i will do soon, shinobi you got any tapes still??
shinobi
QUOTE(Eddie Machete @ Feb 22 2008, 11:50 AM) *

yea i will do soon, shinobi you got any tapes still??

I have a DVD with a bunch of mixes archived on it (I think I got quite a few of them from you if I remember correctly) but I am having a hard time finding it. I have a really bad habit of burning CDs/DVDs and not labelling them. However, I have a box of old tapes that I plan on converting to MP3 files once I get a tape player to play them. Things are getting hectic at school so it will be a slow process getting them up here but they will be posted.
Eddie Machete
QUOTE(shinobi @ Feb 25 2008, 12:45 AM) *

I have a DVD with a bunch of mixes archived on it (I think I got quite a few of them from you if I remember correctly) but I am having a hard time finding it. I have a really bad habit of burning CDs/DVDs and not labelling them. However, I have a box of old tapes that I plan on converting to MP3 files once I get a tape player to play them. Things are getting hectic at school so it will be a slow process getting them up here but they will be posted.

hey i just added this mix on my vault.net page, you can get it there
sigma
check it!

http://sigmavault.ning.com/profile/EddieMachete
Eddie Machete
permanent hosting coming soon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.