Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone here with a Mac?
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
sigma
Anyone here use a mac and have successfully encoded using a Mac? i know its totally possible but how does one go about it? someone on facebook has some old xstatic tapes and would like some help.

Any ideas?
Eddie Machete
QUOTE(sigma @ Mar 23 2007, 12:55 PM) *

Anyone here use a mac and have successfully encoded using a Mac? i know its totally possible but how does one go about it? someone on facebook has some old xstatic tapes and would like some help.

Any ideas?

a computer or an uzi???
sorry no i dont have any idea, wish i could help i seen that picture of that guys tape crate. WOW!!
i
Toxic
encode tapes?

should be the same as with any other computer.

line in, record, bing bang presto!

sigma
this guy is having issues with encoding to mp3. i thought it would be easier on a mac with itunes and all but for some reason it isnt in his case
Code Knowledge
Everything should be recorded via. a track recorder (bias/peak , garage band, logic) from any of those progs you should be able to get a decent Mp3 render out of it.
I-toons is not something that I would suggest for recording or encoding, works great as a player not so great encoder. Worst case if the files are already recorded........upload as wav. and get a PC to encode with the right tools cool2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.