Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Facebook
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
iamsunchicken
I KNOW we have all been crossing paths in the "raved in the 90's" groups over there :S but we are all using different names and I'm confused!! Do you guys want to post who you are over there? Or better yet should we all just take this moment to introduce ourselves since we don't all know each other?? (ok, ok since I don't know any of you!! lol) I'll go first!!!

I am Melissa rockon.gif
antihero
QUOTE(iamsunchicken @ Mar 9 2007, 02:47 AM) *

I KNOW we have all been crossing paths in the "raved in the 90's" groups over there :S but we are all using different names and I'm confused!! Do you guys want to post who you are over there? Or better yet should we all just take this moment to introduce ourselves since we don't all know each other?? (ok, ok since I don't know any of you!! lol) I'll go first!!!

I am Melissa rockon.gif

im eddie
sector7g
Dave uuconcertlight.gif
Code Knowledge
Sup people !!

I am Michael ...

meditate.gif
soulsource
Nick
Eddie Machete
Mayonaise
iamsunchicken
QUOTE(Eddie Machete @ Mar 11 2007, 02:50 PM) *

Mayonaise

Haha Eddie your name on facebook is Mayonaise?
sigma
thats the best name evar!
Eddie Machete
lol to be honest didnt know what facebook was until this morning, but i did sign up.
and to avoid any further confusion its Mayonaise P.
sector7g
HA! I never even thought to look into what facebook was. I just thought i was supposed to write my name here. duh. wasted.gif
Eddie Machete
QUOTE(sector7g @ Mar 12 2007, 12:44 PM) *

HA! I never even thought to look into what facebook was. I just thought i was supposed to write my name here. duh. wasted.gif

not really my sort of thing, a friend turned me on to this but the one sub forum in there is crazy full of toronto stuff
tonnes of classic flyers and pics. worth registering for that alone if youre bored one day trust me
sector7g
maybe if I'm really, really bored I'll try it. I'm guessing its like a myspace type deal.
sigma
ok i give.

try looking for Chris Smart but theres alot of them.

actually, just do this http://www.facebook.com/p/Chris_Smart/875215453
sector7g
lol! nice pic.
sigma
hehe thanks.
Aboogie
Aaron
chameleon
Chameleon aka Aaron

(not DJ Chameleon.... i never dj'd much - too boring - i much prefered playin with my 'toys')

no i didn't fall off the face of the earth rather just relocated to (a few times) to 'greener' pastures. i do miss the old days! good times! good tunes! good memories!
Toxic
I just deleted my facebook and myspace.

but my name is Rick.

hello.

banana.gif
Axi0n
New here... Haven't made a sound over at Facebook in the group yet...

I'm Matt. C... But not "the" Matt C of the day...

ax
digmadnes
hello all my name is chris c smile.gif
cdubs
Facebook *sigh* is regretfully addicting. I haven't joined that group yet, but I should.

name is Caitlin
birdo
I'm Brent.
Eddie Machete
sean, i dont use facebook
BLEEKA!!!
Hey!! My Name is Juan Simonut
Kismet
hellooo...I'm Kerry
Eddie Machete
What up Kerry!

Lol i noticed lately on there people are starting groups by carbon copying other peoples sites,
not sure what up with that but i think thats wack!! and pointless
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.