Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: March Download
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
Eddie Machete
i have tonnes of tapes to rip and the pile just keeps getting bigger lately.
i got a few tapes off flatline over the weekend, which has made me decide to get back at ripping for now

what you want ripped first???
Tykal
2 votes a piece for 4 of the choices, not makin it easy on ya are we?
Eddie Machete
QUOTE(Tykal @ Mar 8 2007, 02:35 PM) *

2 votes a piece for 4 of the choices, not makin it easy on ya are we?

well guess it looks like i'll have to do em all up
problem solved lol
all these tapes are solid I dont expect much complaints
sector7g
looking forward to listening to them, "mayo"
chameleon
someone please help me find this track that only neil (dr.no) had. it is called 'night tripper' and was a big 23 hop tune back in the early days. i know its on one of his tapes but dont know which.

cheers!

also, i have every cassette from those days (91-97) right up to the point where i moved outta toronto altogether so if there is any particular titles wanted... lemme know.

Eddie Machete
QUOTE(chameleon @ Mar 17 2007, 06:44 AM) *

someone please help me find this track that only neil (dr.no) had. it is called 'night tripper' and was a big 23 hop tune back in the early days. i know its on one of his tapes but dont know which.

cheers!

also, i have every cassette from those days (91-97) right up to the point where i moved outta toronto altogether so if there is any particular titles wanted... lemme know.

i think i know the track you talking about, and BIG you should get some tapes up
looks like Hardcore '94 is next will be up by next weekend, listened to it in the car last night
actually never noticed my car had a tape deck till last night after 2 years, that was cool
Toxic
QUOTE(Eddie Machete @ Mar 17 2007, 01:25 PM) *

i think i know the track you talking about, and BIG you should get some tapes up
looks like Hardcore '94 is next will be up by next weekend, listened to it in the car last night
actually never noticed my car had a tape deck till last night after 2 years, that was cool

lets get some more live tapes up!!
Eddie Machete
QUOTE(Toxic @ Mar 19 2007, 10:33 PM) *

lets get some more live tapes up!!

well lets do it then!!
rick im sure you better tape collection then me,
same with some of these other members
Toxic
QUOTE(Eddie Machete @ Mar 20 2007, 02:12 PM) *

well lets do it then!!
rick im sure you better tape collection then me,
same with some of these other members

I believe most of the tapes I have are allready up, but i can take a look again.

I do have sniper live at valley of the kings i havent seen here yet.

Eddie Machete
QUOTE(Toxic @ Mar 20 2007, 10:53 AM) *

I believe most of the tapes I have are allready up, but i can take a look again.

I do have sniper live at valley of the kings i havent seen here yet.

Really would like to hear that!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.