Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trip To The Moon
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
sigma
Genetix
I think I went to this, cant remember.
Toxic
I have the sticker for this.. ill look for it now.
swindla007
This party was pretty good....beach balls, lasers, trippy lights, wikkid tunes...(of course ruffneck played tongue.gif )and a 10 year old dj from the uk! that kid had to stand on milk crates to mix ! this wasnt a really BIG warehouse but it was a good size party.....i could hardly walk when i left....toooo much dancing!
p.s. sigma.....you did go.
Brandonsweet
This was the first rave flyer someone ever handed to me, I still have it somewhere. I didn't have my driver's licence yet or I would have tried to go, but from that moment on I was totally intrigued by this 'rave' scene.
maxamillion597
here's the sticker..........kinda beat up tho
pukka
anyone know the story about the party they did afterwords?? atmosphere

it was cancelled or moved to a crappy venue...

the flyer made it out to be wiked
race
yeah, i had was in line for that party. summer of 93. it was going to be outdoors somewhere around cherry/commisioner street.
unfortunately, it got busted before it even started. people were in line for abouyt an hour, then tons of cops showed up! paddy wagons and everything.
the party got moved to the oz. it was an ok night, but still a dissapointment.
was this their last party?
pukka
they did a genetix returns at the opera house early 94 i think

we did the flyering for the party and 95% of the flyers stayed in my friends trunk

hence to say the turn out was very small
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.