Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: good program 4 ripping tape to mp3
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
antihero
Can someone help here. I been using sound forge but have no idea how to ajust sound quality. Can some one help or suggest another program to use.
Thanks

sigma
I think Exact Audio Copy has a full audio input level adjustment

http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/

also can try CDex.

http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/download.html
Eddie Machete
QUOTE(antihero @ Jan 17 2007, 05:57 PM) *

Can someone help here. I been using sound forge but have no idea how to ajust sound quality. Can some one help or suggest another program to use.
Thanks

i have used this program to rip some tapes cant remember if there is a sound level control, but you
a wicked sound from this program. i ripped a couple sniper and medicine muffin tapes
i posted on here a while a go and they sounded wicked.
antihero
What the easiest program to use? I just want to rip casette then do sound ajustments.
sigma
while you rip you should adjust the volume. not after.

use EAC to rip and CDEX to compress later. but you can use EAC to compress aswell.

your choice
antihero
QUOTE(sigma @ Jan 18 2007, 03:50 AM) *

while you rip you should adjust the volume. not after.

use EAC to rip and CDEX to compress later. but you can use EAC to compress aswell.

your choice

How do you use eac?
How do u ajust the volume while ripping.
A tutorial would be great
I have a ton of sets already ripped can i not ajust the volume after or must I redo all my ripping?
sigma
wow. lol

listen, all you have to do is mess around with it. trial and error. search the web for tuts
sector7g
First I suggest looking for software that came with your soundcard. I have a soundblaster card and it has a "record what you hear" option. I found this the easiest way to record tapes. It does have volume input control. It will record it asa wav first so you'll need a lot of hd space.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.