Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ontario Science Center
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
sigma
The first Atlantis rave. From the creators of Nitrous no less so you knew it was gonna be good...and it was. I had a wicked time at this rave, the location was wicked i loved the outdoor chillout zone. Everything the entire place was pretty cool for a rave.
sigma
the pre-flyer for this event was like a full flyer.
sigma
back. sry about the holes. they were in a binder for the longest time.
iamsunchicken
What can I say about this rave that hasn't already been said other than "THANK GOD FOR THE MAP ON THE FLYER" we went to this party with a group of......must have been 15 or more. Almost all of us had pagers, so the ride there every map was broken into sections and every person was given a code number. If we got seperated you were to go to the nearest phone and page everyone with your code and the code of what section you were in. Worked well for a while, until we hit the planatarium. I think we sat in there for 3 or 4 hours. In the end we had the laser pointer in our possesion and we were giving the tour to every new group from our seats in the audiance. The only thing that upset me was the attractions did close at a fairly early hour and we never really made it down to the back of the building, and the static ball was already closed when we got there. The outdoor chillout room was wicked. Spent a lot of time there. Its funny cause we met this girl who had this huge flat spinning top with spirals on it and we made her stay with us for like an hour while we played with it, and like 4 years later at a house party in Port Perry she comes up to me and says you played with my top at the science center. It was too funny. The after party was at Catch 22 if I recall. Pretty wicked night. It was only rivaled by Atlantis with Vertigo wink.gif Nights we will never forget, raving in the CN Tower and the Science Center. I have NEVER looked at either building the same again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.