Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Purgatory
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Flyer Archive > Toronto Flyers
sigma
A rave put together by Dj Algorythm. Cant remember the location because i never ended up going. Think it was either Bradford or Barrie. I helped him promote the party along with some of my friends.
shinobi
lol I from Bradford myself. Troll & Algorythm and a few others went to my high school and got me into the whole rave scene.
sigma
haha cool. yea Algorythm got alot of ppl into the rave scene up there. I remember they did ( Him and Jeff Haynes ) some school dance party at Denison High School (Newmarket) that same year. Man that was funny. Those kids had no clue tongue.gif

I wonder what happened to Troll. I havent seen that guy in over 7 years. He was an odd one lol
shinobi
Yeah I haven't seen him for ages. I know he was still producing in 97' or 98'. I'm pretty sure he had a CD in HMV around that time. I remember being in music class in grade 9 and we had a substitute teacher. Half way through class Troll walks in (not in that class or grade) and sits down and grabs a baratone sax, plays a few notes and walks out. Every was like WTF? He really was a weird guy lol. Lots of original ravers from Bradford. Actually it kind of seems like there were more ravers from outside of Toronto than actual city kids back then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.