Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dj Marcus
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > Audio Archive > Toronto Raves > Vault Server
pukka
i know i know i promised this for ages...here it is...

Download Side 1 - 128kbps - 43mb
Download Side 2 - 128kbps - 42mb

sigma feel free to put it up permantly if you dl it...or i can ftp it to your site if you want at home
this rave was wiked......had a great crowd....i think it was at the maze club

it did have mc's at the party but i think they took them out for the recordings..if you crank it up really high you can hear a faint mc plus theres like rewinds/stopped tracks...

was a two pack like that fabio set..other tape was dr no/hard cru that will be up soon

love to hear the comments.....track selection shows they would play anything they could get their hands on...some tracks that people would consider happy hardcore....

someone send this to marcus also spin.gif

Heres the flyer:

IPB Image

IPB Image
sigma
wicked pukka. I'll add it to the site after i download them. Can you add the flyers to the Flyer Gallery please?
pukka
lol charade is the flyer boy/admin..ill let him do the grunt work..he likes to copy and paste
sigma
Its ok let me do it. The picts need some cleanup anyway smile.gif
If you want the FTP to upload shit to just send me a PM. Some of the other guys upload stuff.
Toxic
nice one.. just sent marcus the link.
charade
I wish there was a fist shaking icon.

Marcus Visionary
Wow!! You guys are wicked.. I loved that party.. good times.. Can't wait to have the Prophecy 10 year hardcore/jungle jam! Big up Sigma for a wicked site!
Thanks for the link Toxic! MEMORIES!
pukka
ive said it before and ill say it again

thank you marcus for helping create all of this for us
Marcus Visionary
QUOTE (pukka @ Jul 26 2005, 02:41 PM)
ive said it before and ill say it again

thank you marcus for helping create all of this for us

Big up Pukka .. thanks man! rockon.gif

Big up all the lifers!
Eddie Machete
thanks pukka wicked tape. dont think ive heard it before,
awesome tunes - glad i dont live in an apartment anymore cause this one needs to be cranked. glad there is finally a bad marcus tape on here wicked selection and perfect timing. you wait to see what im gonna break out in a couple week when things slow down i found a couple classics i just have to rip still.

i used to have the hrd cru dr no tape on a blank cant wait to hear that once again.

marcus cant wait for that prophecy 10 year im still gonna be on crutches a while but ill be there.

thanks again pukka for real bro
Reinforced
great, what is the track called @ 24:50 Side 2?? Fukkin wicked piano intro!!
sigma
Files are now hosted on The Vault Forum.
Thanks again to pukka for the audio.
Eddie Machete
thanks again for this pukka much apreciated still banging this !!
best new old tape i heard in many year, so smooth the mixes. dope allaround tape
wicked addition
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.