Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how to
The Vault Toronto Rave Forum > The Vault > Public Forum
ryd
Ok I have some cds I want to post, but I don't have a clue on how to or even if its possible. I feel like a fool not knowing but I guess there is still tones that I dont know about on the computers.

If anyone could help me, I'd love to share some of the DnB I've been collecting.

thanks
ryd
sector7g
Do you want to know how to convert you cds to mp3? or how to host your existing collection?
sector7g
Do you want to know how to convert you cds to mp3? or how to host your existing collection?
sector7g
I thought i should say that twice for some unknown reason oops2.gif
ryd
ya i want to convert and then post them on so people can check them out
sector7g
To convert: The easiest way is to use media player 10 to convert to mp3. If you hit the "rip" button it will rip the cd to WMA unless you change your option to Mp3...very easy.
or
You can dowload Exact audio copy http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/ and follow thier instruction.

To host? I don't think that webspace provided by your ISP has enough space to host a whole cd so your best bet is to go onto soulseek and share.
www.slsknet.org
ryd
thanks alot man thats going to help me out alot I'll try and get the tunes on soon I hope

thanks agian
ryd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.