inside part one:

charade
inside part two:

charade
inside part three:

charade
inside part four:

jungle kid
This was my last syrous party paid like 50 $ to get in Hype spun a good set so did Randall. best track of the night is when randall spun the messiah buy Kemal & Roc Datta sick track .
erbsmokah
Terrible party, Great sounds.. Good sets but no vibe what so ever.. I remember setting up the soundsystem and thinking.. great another party in BLC, setting up sound was always a bitch in such large venues.
Klassik
QUOTE(jungle kid @ Dec 6 2004, 06:24 PM) *

This was my last syrous party paid like 50 $ to get in Hype spun a good set so did Randall. best track of the night is when randall spun the messiah buy Kemal & Roc Datta sick track .

terrible vibe.. was the weekend after the Hulla stabbing.. soo much 5-0 inside the rave that night.. eeeeewwwwww

got too mashed 4 my own good, let alone pigs checkin me every 1hr....shaddy
sigma
ha, sounds like a dissaster. $50 at the door!!??

what a fitting name for the party... bittersweet
brampton boy
Yea the vibe was dead.
I was having a good time until all of ym friends got kicked ouf for blazing weed.

Was bymyself after that.

Hype drops ready or not and the place errupts for 2 minutes and then dead again.

GQ was pissed lol

But Hype droped an amazing set, a classic in my eyes. Most of them tunes were fresh off the press at the time.

Last large scale syrous event, the end of an era.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.