wickedselecta
post May 13 2004, 05:34 PM
Post #16

:!:.:!.::!!:.!.
Group Icon

Group: Frequency
Member No.: 157

QUOTE (charade @ May 12 2004, 05:36 PM)
...sounds like a few of us will be at Theory...

roll call ?..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
skittzz
post May 14 2004, 04:23 AM
Post #17

:.::.:::.:.
Group Icon

Member No.: 20

boh
im there wit cru n treess
+Quote Post
charade
post May 14 2004, 05:58 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 67

look for this lovely man...12:30 centre of the back bar!...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
wickedselecta
post May 15 2004, 12:54 AM
Post #19

:!:.:!.::!!:.!.
Group Icon

Member No.: 157

rollin through like ..BOH..
+Quote Post
Axi0n
post Apr 18 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #20

:.:..

Group: Visitor
Member No.: 1612

Would love to... Haven't been out since like 97'... I would be afraid of being disenchanted with what everything's become vs. what I remember from all the good times I had.

Moved from T.O., lost touch with the scene mostly... Maybe I got older or the crowd changed.. Can't be sure...

Live and work in Bermuda now... This place absolutely sucks music wise... The whole island is a byproduct of the damned MTV media nazis.

We have a select bunch of people here (3) that still believe and spin... But that puts our party attendance at < 20 most of the time... Which I guess is just as well... I'd still rather have people there for the right reasons...

Ax.

+Quote Post
sector7g
post Apr 18 2007, 06:47 PM
Post #21

..:i.:i.:i.:i.:i.:i!:.!:.!:.
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 182
Weapon of Choice:
- Your mom.

For the Niagara Massive...
ZIG ZAG Lounge April Lineup

mmm...jungle
+Quote Post
cdubs
post Apr 21 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 1514
Weapon of Choice:
- The Torah

QUOTE(Axi0n @ Apr 18 2007, 01:27 PM) *

Would love to... Haven't been out since like 97'... I would be afraid of being disenchanted with what everything's become vs. what I remember from all the good times I had.

Moved from T.O., lost touch with the scene mostly... Maybe I got older or the crowd changed.. Can't be sure...

Live and work in Bermuda now... This place absolutely sucks music wise... The whole island is a byproduct of the damned MTV media nazis.

We have a select bunch of people here (3) that still believe and spin... But that puts our party attendance at < 20 most of the time... Which I guess is just as well... I'd still rather have people there for the right reasons...

Ax.

Amen, I feel exactly the same way, I haven't been out since '99. and then I moved from Toronto & the scene just changed, and I became a little jadded and I wanted to hold on to and not tarnish all the awesome memories I had from '94-'99. I'm very nostaligic though.
Weird one of my bext friends that used to party w/ me from time to time just moved to Bermuda as well.
+Quote Post
Axi0n
post Apr 23 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #23

Group: Visitor
Member No.: 1612

QUOTE(cdubs @ Apr 21 2007, 07:26 PM) *

Amen, I feel exactly the same way, I haven't been out since '99. and then I moved from Toronto & the scene just changed, and I became a little jadded and I wanted to hold on to and not tarnish all the awesome memories I had from '94-'99. I'm very nostaligic though.
Weird one of my bext friends that used to party w/ me from time to time just moved to Bermuda as well.

Yer friend got a first name?? I oddly enough bumped into a few ppl here I hang with now that partied on the scene around the same time frame...

There's only like 65k ppl here on the whole island... So it gets really small, really fast...

Hard to believe thats like only 10k ppl more than some of the old A.W.O.L. parties in the UK used to get...

Cheers,

M.
+Quote Post
cdubs
post Apr 23 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Member No.: 1514
Weapon of Choice:
- The Torah

QUOTE(Axi0n @ Apr 23 2007, 01:09 PM) *

Yer friend got a first name?? I oddly enough bumped into a few ppl here I hang with now that partied on the scene around the same time frame...

There's only like 65k ppl here on the whole island... So it gets really small, really fast...

Hard to believe thats like only 10k ppl more than some of the old A.W.O.L. parties in the UK used to get...

Cheers,

M.

My friend's name is Dave (ya know a VERY unpopular name LOL). He moved to Bermuda prolly around last September, Toronto native but has Bermudian (is that right? LOL) citizenship.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 09:37 AM