Reply to this topicStart new topic
> selling entire record collection
ghost
post Mar 15 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #1

:.:..

Group: Visitor
Member No.: 738

Hey Everyone, I am moving out west and sadly can't take my collection with me. So in the hopes of finding a nice home for my babies I am selling the entire collection (around 300 records) for $300. For an extra $100, I will also kick in a Gemini PT-1000 Direct Drive turntable (perfect working condition) and a Microh hard vinyl travelling case. Attached is a word file with the complete list of records. They can also be viewed on the blog on my myspace profile (myspace.com/ghostngz) I can be reached at ghost.ngzmedia@gmail.com or at 647 242 1336 thanks

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Records2.doc ( 282k ) Number of downloads: 228
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
catalyst
post Apr 14 2007, 12:29 AM
Post #2

:!:.:!.::!!:.!.
Group Icon

Group: Frequency
Member No.: 51
Weapon of Choice:
- salvia

QUOTE(ghost @ Mar 15 2007, 01:46 PM) *

Hey Everyone,

I am moving out west and sadly can't take my collection with me.
So in the hopes of finding a nice home for my babies I am selling the entire collection (around 300 records) for $300.

For an extra $100, I will also kick in a Gemini PT-1000 Direct Drive turntable (perfect working condition) and a Microh hard vinyl travelling case.

Attached is a word file with the complete list of records. They can also be viewed on the blog on my myspace profile (myspace.com/ghostngz)

I can be reached at ghost.ngzmedia@gmail.com

or at 647 242 1336

thanks

Great list, awesome price - we have very similiar tastes. I doubt you'd want to split it up but if so I'd take Leviticus and a couple others.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 04:05 AM