post Jan 13 2007, 05:21 AM
Post #1

..:i.:i.:i.:i.:i.:i!:.!:.!:.
Group Icon

Group: Frequency
Member No.: 1044
Weapon of Choice:
- turntable

Hey Sigma I just wanted to say you have done such a great job with this site. I understand that it caters mainly to Syrous, due to you being an owner. But what do you think of having Ryan from destiny contribute to do a destiny attachment. Also how about Kris and Tony to do a Delirium page and Jason to do a Better days page. And possibly don burns to do a Nitrous/Atlantis part. Im sure I can even ask Dean of citrus and George of liquid to help out. That is if they want to and still have audio.
Also what about starting a thread for all house uploads and a sepreat thread for jungle also can be added trance and rotterdam.
What are your thoughts?
Thanks
anti Hero
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
sigma
post Jan 13 2007, 08:42 AM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Weapon of Choice:
- 8mm Bolex

That would be cool but I dont think it would happen.

Destiny Im pretty sure would rather do that on their site.
I would totally do up a section for Delirium, Better Days, Nitrous, Atlantis, Liquid Adrenaline but I also kinda like the random effect we have in teh Toronto section. We could always do up subforums, probably could start that since we have so many in the Vault. dingdingding! good idea, let me try it out.

I think seperate genres forums would work if i had a proper upload service. still trying to figure that one out.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 08:59 PM