post Oct 14 2007, 03:42 AM
Post #1

:.::.:::.:.
Group Icon

Group: Frequency
Member No.: 613
Weapon of Choice:
- egg mcmuffin

does anyone have a flyer they can post. or is there one here alredy? it was around 97-98 i think. i never went, but this party comes up in conversation quite often. my friends speak fondly of this rave and i'd love to see the flyer. erbsmokah could shed some lite on this one for sure.

if anyone else on here knows this party, maybe tell some storys, cause i fuckin' wish i went. i think it's cause this was right at the time i started to party...i dunno.

thanks...peace!

they aren't happy too see others happy!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
^666^
post Sep 6 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #2

:.:..
Group Icon

Group: Frequency
Member No.: 417

QUOTE(congonatty420 @ Oct 14 2007, 03:42 AM) *

does anyone have a flyer they can post. or is there one here alredy? it was around 97-98 i think. i never went, but this party comes up in conversation quite often. my friends speak fondly of this rave and i'd love to see the flyer. erbsmokah could shed some lite on this one for sure.

if anyone else on here knows this party, maybe tell some storys, cause i fuckin' wish i went. i think it's cause this was right at the time i started to party...i dunno.

thanks...peace!

would that be tha ministry of sound party that got combined with the happy face 'fire & ice' party? held in that multi-level dirt-floor parking garage building? if so i've got flyers 4 both parties but no scans. that party was sick, remember it like it was yesterday! scene was changing like crazy then, party was messed but i had an amazing time. just got a scanner, i'll post it once i scan it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:12 PM