> JOSH WINK @ LIQUID SUNSHINE (acid house) 1993
chameleon
post Feb 15 2009, 12:19 AM
Post #1

:.:..
Group Icon

Group: Frequency
Member No.: 1298

yes thats right.... after 15yrs i figured i'd share this stellar set from my one and only party i threw along with nav of chemistry fame.... this set was recorded on dat at the opera house. all acid house... and you wouldn't believe what we paid for Wink back at that time.... which was just before he blew up with all those nervous tracks n stuff. cheap cheap cheap. the party made no money... turn out was moderate if i remember correctly.... the after party was held in the park down by the beach. i remember joggers running by at like 7am with this fuckin baffled look on their faces.... hilarious.

anyways, enjoy this set (approx. 1hr)

http://www.mediafire.com/?n1l23lmcymp

the artist formerly known as chameleon

;)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Toxic
post Jul 9 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2

wow.. thats a solid piece of history right there.

Thank you for sharing.
+Quote Post
Eddie Machete
post Jul 10 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 204
Weapon of Choice:
- Street Knowlege

QUOTE(chameleon @ Feb 14 2009, 08:19 PM) *

yes thats right.... after 15yrs i figured i'd share this stellar set from my one and only party i threw along with nav of chemistry fame.... this set was recorded on dat at the opera house. all acid house... and you wouldn't believe what we paid for Wink back at that time.... which was just before he blew up with all those nervous tracks n stuff. cheap cheap cheap. the party made no money... turn out was moderate if i remember correctly.... the after party was held in the park down by the beach. i remember joggers running by at like 7am with this fuckin baffled look on their faces.... hilarious.

anyways, enjoy this set (approx. 1hr)

http://www.mediafire.com/?n1l23lmcymp
the artist formerly known as chameleon
;)

haha chameleon your allways posting big. Harcore hordcore junglst junglist. Im 10 minutes deep in the wink mix, the only thing that would make this better would be if dr. no got on the mic

:Step On Bottyboy Like Cockroach:
+Quote Post
chameleon
post Feb 25 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #4

:.:..
Group Icon

Group: Frequency
Member No.: 1298

QUOTE(Eddie Machete @ Jul 10 2009, 08:49 AM) *

haha chameleon your allways posting big. Harcore hordcore junglst junglist. Im 10 minutes deep in the wink mix, the only thing that would make this better would be if dr. no got on the mic

well wouldn't u know.... i DO have his set from that night too. i'll upload it just as soon as i can find the bloody dat tape

peace
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:06 PM