Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Weapon of Choice:
- 8mm Bolex

Nitrous
This was the first rave i ever went to, and oh what an experience your first rave Is. But this one was mad! Location was the Cherry Beach Sound Studios near Commissioner Street in Toronto's Industrial Area near the waterfront. This rave changed my life. Like so many peoples first rave. Nitrous 015 had originality. Giant 2 seater swings hung through the main hallway, maybe 5 or 6 of them all in a row facing eachother. The main stage was just a few steps away. The chillout room was priceless, a carpeted room with TV's playing strange video's like a Fire Place buring, the view of a plane flying, just chillout shit and people were just sitting there glued to the screens. Then there was the outside chillout zone where i spent alot of the night meeting up with friends who also were at a rave for the first time. I got a shitload of people to come with me. Originally heard about the party on Hard Drive 89.5 the week before. So glad i found that show. 1992 was full of changes for me. Anyways back to the outdoor chilloout zone...it was wicked. Just the surroundings blew me away. All these industrial piping and structures around the venue. So unreal. I remember everything from that night. The ride down in my friends VW Van. The experience at Union Station waiting for more info and the Shuttle Bus. That night was amazing.

This is all i have left from that event. Its a piece of the map we got at Union Station the night of. The map part is gone and all i have left is an upcoming event listing. If anyone has the flyer for this event PLEASE post it here. Ive been searching so long.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:48 PM