post Jan 16 2004, 03:40 PM
Post #1

..:i.:i.:i.:i.:i.:i!:.!:.!:.
Group Icon

Group: Frequency
Member No.: 137
Weapon of Choice:
- socks

Heh.. i can picture myself as a grandfather telling my grandkids about the fucked adventures i had on shuttle buses back in the day.

Everyones had a hilarious experiences riding those uncomfortable nasty things..

My most memorable would probably be the shuttle going to a small outdoor Happy Face summer solstice party in June of 96. We had Mrs. Crabtree for real spazzing out at the wheel. Threatening every few minutes while booking it down the highway that she'd pull over and let everyone out if people didn't stop smoking. Did that maybe 3 times.. Eventually she did pull over.. on the goddam highway and got out of her seat. Went through a five minute speach on safety and shit and for everyone to put out their "reefer buds". She ended up dumping us in the middle of nowhere somewhere in Mississauga nomansland. Could only see a tiny distant light that everyone ended up walking to. That light turned out to be the light shining on the vinyl so the dj could see the record.

When she picks us up of course everyones fukd. Threatens us again on the way back.. as soon as we get back in toronto and stop at an intersection someone calls her a fat bitch and bolts out the back emergency dooor... that was it.. like a stream of raver goo everyone poured out the back. and she bolted off yelling. hah. No one knew where we were but felt it neccessary to bail.

We joked all the way back to Union (an hour walk).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 11:56 AM