post Jan 14 2004, 04:55 AM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
Weapon of Choice:
- 8mm Bolex

Wicked wicked Pleasure Force rave. Held at the infamouse Cinespace studios, the same warehouse/studio used for Syrous #05
I had a great time at this. The outdoor section was opened up later in the morning. Love it when your off your head and all of a sudden you stumble upon a new space with fresh air. Good memories from this rave.

The flyer design is pretty cool, i like it. Too bad its ripped off of an England Flyer from the previous year.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
swindla007
post Jan 16 2004, 08:46 PM
Post #2

:!:.:!.::!!:.!.
Group Icon

Group: Frequency
Member No.: 34
Weapon of Choice:
- everything is a weapon.....

In my opinion... ph34r.gif ...heaven's groove was by far the best rave in the history of our city( the second being syrous's judgement day. )
The hardcore choons that were being thrown at us were CRAZY! it seemed everyone but DEKO (he's a different bird altogether) played hardcore choons! of course dogwhistle started hardcore for like an hour then started mixing the hard house to the trance......that guy went forever...if i remember it was his birthday and he played that song "how do ya feel its a beautiful morning?" like 4 times for himself, who would mind though.....it was 4 am and we were off our faces biggrin.gif
the last thing about that party was getting helped out by a couple friends in the a.m. cuz it felt like i had danced the life right outta me smile.gif
good times!!
does anyone have the heaven's groove collection on tapes?mine all got stolen yearts ago... sad.gif

"The power of kung fu never fails" - hong kong phooey 1976
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 03:14 AM